Friday, April 04, 2008

SOMETIMES, LIFE GETS YOU BACK.

i have learned, never to overestimate your ability to handle something big and dangerous. even if there was encouragement and no obvious disagreement.

even though you have tried the similar stunt before!

anyway its my fault lah. i shouldnt have asked for permission or even harbour such thoughts over his beloved bluemachine. he was just being nice, i reckon. so, i let the adrenaline rush overwhelmed me.

its only the mere biting point! haha. i let it run for about a second, and then i realised i havent got the strength to balance it properly when it stops. i should have known better. even bringing it straight up without its stand is already eating up almost all of my energy.

but people always succumb to stupidity. likewise for me.

when i wobbled, he even tried to help me counter the weight. but because the stupid road was still slippery due to the rain, he slipped and fell! ohman, my heart dropped. its like, in order to save me and break the fall, he had to injure himself.

i felt like shit.

because of him, i had ample time to remove my left leg from under the weight of the bike. haha. i only got wounds on my left elbow. he had no fault to play but ended up with wounds on his knee! and of cos, slight damages to his ride.

guilt is eating me up. (i'm really sorry, lms!)

and the first thing he told me after it all was "bu yao zi ze". ARGH. and all i had to do was to not fall/drop like what he told me before.

dammit lah kat.

after it all, i even accidentally slammed the car door on my finger cos my elbow couldnt react properly. i think i deserved it. haha.

this is why, i'm spotting a blue, swollen and really abnormal index now. cool eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home